Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I have a really bad ear ace?

Okay, I'm home alone and I'm a kid so i can't just go down to the doctor's, Anyways, I have a rally bad ear ace, yesterday I had it in my left here, Now I have it in my right ear, Is there any way I could ease the pain? :(

2 Answers

Relevance
  • br549
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ace of Spades maybe? or another suit?

You said you had it in your left "here" now it's in your right ear? Take it out and put it in the closet!

Try a warm damp washrag on it, then call an adult and go to the doctor.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

what is an ear ace?

you mean earache

how old?

Tylenol

Advil

apply heat to you ear..

Earaches should be evaluated by a health care practitioner, but symptomatic treatment for pain and fever may be provided at home prior to the visit. Usually, acetaminophen or ibuprofen are appropriate to use, depending upon past medical history (for example, acetaminophen should not be used in people with liver disease and ibuprofen should be used with caution in those with kidney disease or who are taking anticoagulation medications). Remember that dosing for infants and children is based upon weight.

Home remedies may include a warm compress to the ear to help with pain control. It is important to avoid burning the skin with the heat of the compress.

Source(s): My brain and then, http://www.emedicinehealth.com/earache/page5_em.ht... Treatment
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.