When I apply to college, will the college look at my weighted GPA or unweighted?

Thank you for taking the time to read my question. My question revolves around my GPA, and knowing which GPA the colleges will really look at. I take honors and AP classes; therefore, my weighted GPA is higher. But when the admissions office looks at the transcripts do they go off of the weighted GPA or not...For... show more Thank you for taking the time to read my question. My question revolves around my GPA, and knowing which GPA the colleges will really look at. I take honors and AP classes; therefore, my weighted GPA is higher. But when the admissions office looks at the transcripts do they go off of the weighted GPA or not...For example the avg GPA to get into a school is 3.6, I have a weighted GPA of 3.6, now does that mean I can get in? Or will they other GPA matter more?
-THANKS FOR HELPING! :)