Feels like me food doesn't go down right away?

I'm a 15 year old female. I'm 5'9" and 108lb. I'm vegan. I am in good health, accept I am allergic to milk and have had acid reflux almost all my life. I was supposed to have a test to see if it was really acid reflux, but never completed it because I had to drink this nasty white shat.... show more I'm a 15 year old female. I'm 5'9" and 108lb. I'm vegan. I am in good health, accept I am allergic to milk and have had acid reflux almost all my life. I was supposed to have a test to see if it was really acid reflux, but never completed it because I had to drink this nasty white shat.

Anyways, I've been having this digestive issue lately. It feels like my food doesn't go down all the way. It happens mostly at breakfast and dinner, my biggest meals. I am very hungry at these the times. I eat my food, and it goes down the first few bites, then the rest feel like it's sitting in my chest and throat. It hurts and is very uncomfortable. The food sits like a rock in my throat. It doesn't feel like I'm going to throw it up. I try drinking and it doesn't help. It eventually goes down. I think it happens because maybe I don't have much room in my stomach, and the first half of my meal goes into my stomach and digests and stuff, and the rest sits in my chest and throat until the food thats digesting in my stomach goes away.

What is this? Why does it happen?
Update: My stomach is also very bloated looking after meals. Usually, I don't even have a stomach. It's not a flat stomach, it caves in. I'm very thin. You see hipbones, ribs. But after I eat it looks like I have a watermelon in my stomach.