En alemán, son los verbos “unterrichten” y “bei/bringen” sinónimos, intercambiables?

En alemán, son los verbos “unterrichten” y “bei/bringen” sinónimos, intercambiables?

Cuál es la diferencia?

Cómo decir en alemán?

1. He taught Helena that the easy option is not aways the best one.

2. He taught Helena the difference between right and wrong.

3. He taught Helena (how) to swim

4. I am teaching English to Italian students.

5. I taught Madalena something about spending time and spending money

6. I teach History to Maria.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

En alemán, son los verbos “unterrichten” y “bei/bringen” sinónimos, intercambiables? > Yes and no, sometimes. There are still more to be used: er/klären, unter/weisen, lehren, vor/machen, zeigen, sometimes also be/weisen

Cuál es la diferencia? > Good explanation from Joerg.

unterrichten: at school and things to do with school

lehren: at university and life showing us how it is

zeigen: to show someone how things go

erklären: to explain someone how things should go

unterweisen: most used at work, someone showing us how to do specific things properly

vormachen: to show someone by doing it - I'll do it and you repeat

beweisen: demostrar algo - I'll prove it to you and you will learn

Cómo decir en alemán?

1. He taught Helena that the easy option is not aways the best one. = Er zeigte Helena, dass der einfachste Weg nicht immer der beste ist. / Er erklärte Helena, dass ... / Er bewies Helena, dass ...

2. He taught Helena the difference between right and wrong. = Er lehrte Helena den Unterschied zwischen Gut und Böse.

3. He taught Helena (how) to swim = Er zeigte Helena wie man schwimmt / Er hat Helena das Schwimmen beigebracht (must use noun and not verb) / Er hat Helena vorgemacht, wie man schwimmt

4. I am teaching English to Italian students. = Ich lehre italienischen Studenten Englisch. / Ich unterrichte italienische Studenten in Englisch / Ich bringe italienischen Studenten Englisch bei

5. I taught Madalena something about spending time and spending money = Ich habe Helena beigebracht, wie man mit Zeit und Geld umgeht / Ich habe Helena erklärt, wie man mit Zeit und Geld umgeht / Ich habe Helena den richtigen Umgang mit Zeit und Geld gezeigt

6. I teach History to Maria. = Ich unterrichte Helena in Geschichte > also: beibringen

Source(s): soy bilingüe
  • Joerg
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

1. Er lehrte Helena, dass der leichte Weg nicht immer der Beste ist.

2. Er lehrte Helena den Unterschied zwischen richtig und falsch.

3. Er brachte Helena das Schwimmen bei.

4. Ich unterrichte Englisch vor italienischen Studenten.

5. Ich lehrte Magdalena etwas über den Umgang mit Zeit und Geld.

6. Ich unterrichte Maria in Geschichte.

These are not the only possible translations but the ones a native speaker would typically use.

'unterrichten' is teaching a subject, possibly with power points presentations and possibly more abstract whereas 'beibringen' is more making someone grasp well and enable him to do something, he was unable to do before (see sentence 3).

• 3 years ago

in case you translate it it relatively is: i grow to be born on the fields, my brothers/relatives participants are the garlic y whom who cries for me is tearing me aside. who am i? by employing the way the respond is onion :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.