Casey Anthony will be Not guilty on the count of murder?

Why do i think this? The prosecution can NOT prove Casey Murdered her daughter. It looks bad she didn't report it for 31 days but the fact is there's no prove she actually KILLED her. She will be prob be charged with Man slaughter sense the D said her daughter drowned the the Swimming pool, but my question is do you agree with my statement? If not what do you think

Favorite Answer

I agree! I've been telling everyone this and they're acting like I'm crazy. There is no proof that Casey murdered Caylee. There is no DNA. So far, this case has been based on circumstantial evidence. I personally think, if anything, Casey should be guilty of negligent homicide. Aside from the horrible tragedy of Caylee's death, I find this case extremely fascinating. I also know deep inside that Casey isn't guilty. I think that her parents overly spoiled her when she was little, and she always had everything her way. I think Caylee accidentally drowned in the pool and Caylee freaked out. She knew she'd go to jail for negligent homicide so she drove off for 31 days trying to come up with a lie to cover the whole thing up. She went partying because she was in major denial. She got the tattoo "Bella Vita" or "Beautiful Life" because she wanted to convince herself that everything was okay because she couldn't conceive the horrible reality that was that her only daughter was dead, and if she had been paying attention to her the whole thing wouldn't have happened. She's defiantly has some deep emotional issues however, she is sane because she wouldn't be able to stand this trial if she was insane. I think she accused her dad and brother of molesting her because she didn't want all the blame to be on her because it was the death of her daughter for God's sake. Though it doesn't seem like it, the absence of Caylee and the guilt of her death is eating her alive. You can see it on her face. And for those of you who think Casey is a heartless cold person, just remember that everyone grieves in there own way. The reason why she laughed at the "Pig-in-a-blanket" joke from Jeff Ashton, wasn't because she thought it was funny. It wasn't the "hah hah" kind of laugh, it was the "How dare you say that, I'm gunna smack you" kind of laugh. The reason why she smiles and laughs in awkward moments within the trial is because she's anxious. I pray for her every day that she'll get through this, because as I said, I know she's not guilty. I also pray for her family. But throughout this whole incident every one is getting so rapped up with the trial, that they are forgetting about the true victim in all this...Caylee Marie Anthony. May she rest in peace <3

People have been convicted of first degree murder without a body ever being found. Circumstantial evidence is more than enough to convict someone of murder when coupled with motive and opportuinty. The fact that cause of death cannot be determined is quite inconsequential when you consider that she was the last one to see the baby alive and lied about nearly ever circumstance surrounding the death of daughter. The jury is not stupid and will see through the despicable lies of her lawyer and Casy if she takes the stand. they will also see through the pathetic lies of her mother about looking about chlorophil because the dog was sick. The jury will have more than enough evidence to conclude that she murdered her daughter, that it was not an accident and that she celebrated her new found freedom. Death Penalty is too kind for her.

She ought to be in charge, as there grew to become into plenty evidence against her that it wasn't even humorous. returned interior the commencing up she laughed at her protection's declare that her daughter drowned like it grew to become into basically yet another media concept, and then now it particularly is the certainty? She for sure lied, she the two accidentally killed her daughter with chloroform so she might desire to occasion or purposely killed her so she might desire to occasion and save her life secret from her family (Caylee might desire to communicate greater effectual in the past she grew to become into killed and hence might desire to tell the Anthony family that Casey did no longer have a job and grew to become into definitely putting in mattress with men all day). there grew to become into no evidence in besides for the protection aside from some annoying circumstances of the prosecution, meaning no longer something once you your self have not any declare in any respect. it is unwell.

• They already have enough evidence to charge her with murdering her daughter, they're just letting them finish presenting their lies. They don't need a smoking gun, they have all the proof they need to convict Casey Anthony of first degree murder.I hope she gets the death penalty just like she gave her ''innocent'' daughter.She's as guilty as they come, that's impossible not to see.

I think, if the truth ever comes out, it will be that whatever happened to Cayle was an accident and Casey did not know how to handle it. She has proven how unstable she really is, but I don't believe she murdered her daughter.

There is still plenty of evidence that points to her. Scott Peterson's case was all circumstantial and look what happened to him.

I think based on her testimony she is guilty.