Are you excited for the all star game? BQ inside?

How have the giants been doing? What happened the Freddy Sanchez how come he's in the DL? I leave for 4 weeks come back half the squad is injured. And how are the Mets been doing? Do you think they will really sell Jose Reyes? If so who do you think will buy him?

Favorite Answer

I really don't care about the All-star game. All I care about if Jose Reyes makes the All-star team as the starter, because thats what he deserves. The Giants aren't doing so well, they're in second place behind the diamondmacks. They're offense is struggling (as usual) and their pitching isn't as good as it could be. The Mets are doing better than people excpected. They are .500 currently, and they have been without David Wright and Ike Davis for a month, and they're not coming back soon. The fans don't want Reyes to be traded, and Reyes said that he isnt gonna have any contract negotiations during the season. And Sandy Alderson said after that he pretty much doesnt want to trade Reyes. And yes, you can argue that they will get some good prospects for him, but Reyes in only 28. And who can you get that has talent like Reyes?

Yes, I am very excited. As a Braves fan, I am glad that Brian McCann is finally getting the credit he deserves, as more people are starting to realize how underrated he is. The Giants have been doing alright, despite the fact that they are missing Posey and Sanchez. Sanchez, by the way, has a torn labrum in his shoulder. The Mets suck, as usual. The fans don't want them to trade Reyes, but I think it would be best for the team if they did. The Reds need a shortstop, and a leadoff man would help. They probably wouldn't be able to re-sign him in the offseason, but the Reds would be a good fit.

Isnt it true Ichiro is missing his first start? That sucks. Aside from that the all star game should be a blast.

Yeah, I'm always excited for the All-Star game!

IM SUPER EXCITED FOR THE ALL STAR GAME!!!!!!!! But, I'm a Twins Fan so I don't know about the Giants......but! I'll answer any questions you have about Joe Mauer!!!!!! :) He's AMAZING

Source(s): ME