What is a good non-itchy yarn for my grandpa's cardigan?

I want to knit my grandpa a cardigan for his 80th birthday this December. I don't really know what to do when it comes to yarn. He has very sensitive skin (I got that from him!) and would hate something that's too scratchy or itchy, but at the same time he gets cold a lot so I'd like something with wool... show more I want to knit my grandpa a cardigan for his 80th birthday this December. I don't really know what to do when it comes to yarn. He has very sensitive skin (I got that from him!) and would hate something that's too scratchy or itchy, but at the same time he gets cold a lot so I'd like something with wool in it, whether it be pure wool or a blend of some sort. Do you have any advice? I'm looking at KnitPicks's Swish Worsted, which is 100% superwash merino and is supposed to be very soft but difficult when it comes to washing and staining and such.

Would love to know what other yarns you like that would fit my grandpa and that can be bought online!