Christians: Why do you believe after the rapture the world will be in turmoil?

Do you guys really think us non-Christians would destroy society without you to keep us in line? Now that I think about it, according to the general concensus, the world went from being on the brink of an industrial revolution to going into the "Dark Ages" where Christianity was the driving force for... show more Do you guys really think us non-Christians would destroy society without you to keep us in line?

Now that I think about it, according to the general concensus, the world went from being on the brink of an industrial revolution to going into the "Dark Ages" where Christianity was the driving force for 1,000 years, no?

And how is the anti-Christ going to have power over anyone? If the anti-Christ reveals he's the anti-Christ then that will prove Christianity, thus converting 99% of the population to Christianity.