Will "The Ghost and the Goth'' become a t.v. show?

I was wondering if it would become a tv show or a movie? It seems to be an excelent show or movie since we have teens are intrested in drama shows and movies and it wouldn't always be about vampires but more like ghost!

Favorite Answer

I really hope so, and it seems that so do a lot of people. It has all the elements of a popular show- good in-depth storyline; well-developed, characters with actual depth and backgrounds; TONS of emotional involvement (humor, courage, sadness, angst, struggles, lightheartedness, romance); it's a supernatural romance/adventure (need I say more?); AND it has enough action and suspense to keep from being boring, enough development of the plot and characters to keep from being shallow, and enough angst/sadness/struggle to keep from being all "rainbows and ssunshine for EVERYONE!"

If they don't make this into a TV show/ movie, then the big wigs in Hollywood have some serious issues (like, Mrs. Ruiz- size issues). The fan base- which is rapidly growing- is in complete agreement about this, it seems. And if enough fans ask for it, Hollywood'll bring it. ;)

Source(s): HUGE fan and book nerd extrordinaire ;)