Besides Lebanon and Egypt, where else is a white muslim likely to accepted as groom?

assalaam aleykum.

KSA and UAE mostly don't. Lebanon and Egypt mostly do, where else?

I like middle eastern and north african women, I'm financially stable, respectful, etc. I speak arabic.

in which countries do families and government generally allow it easily?

I'm brazilian

blue eyes, white skin, dark hair

some are very nationalist, others racist

Favorite Answer

First, congratulations for your islam.. mashallah!

I think Morocco is a possible place. I know that there are many Moroccan women who accept marrying foreigners.

In many countries, there are a lot of cultural reasons for not accepting foreign grooms, unfortunately. So your search might be difficult.

However, I must point out that if a woman is Arab, it does not always mean that she is a pious Muslim. There are many men and women who are born Muslim, but they do not understand or practice Islam the right way. So please please be very careful. Do not look for a bride over the Internet. Try to search through trusted friends who are practicing Muslims. Discuss in depth with the potential bride and her family, about everything: religion, work, etc.

I have come across some failed marriages that people rushed into, presuming that the other person is a "good Muslim" just because they come from an Arab country.

I wish you all the best.

Peace-salaam.

In all so called Muslim countries (in fact today I do not see any true Islamic practicing State on earth).

You may find some or more racists or so called nationalists but as per Islamic teachings there is no bonding or restriction only recommendations that it should match properly so future life would be easy going for both. Because generally most people are not that tolerant and open minded as it should be according to true Islamic teachings ( Quraan and Sunnah ).

May God Almighty help you in you future life and hereafter, and provide you the best life partner best suits your personality, Ameen.

Have you heard about Bosnia Herzegovina, Albania, Chechnya etc?

There are tons of White Muslims there. And a lot of them are even blond and blue eyed Whites.

I'm guessing that most people here haven't heard of the European Muslims.

Since you're Brazilian, Portugal would be a better place for you because they have a lot of Portuguese Muslims, though there are more immigrant Muslims there now and the Ahmadiyya Community is the biggest in Portugal.

Of course, you know that it's easier for you to get Portuguese citizenship, being a Brazilian, and I'm sure you'll find a Portuguese Muslim family through your Brazilian Community who must have a lot of relatives in Portugal. Unless you're willing to settle for an immigrant.

.

Within most Muslim cultures this will be acceptable by SOME (depends on the family)

The reason within Saudi it is not is that it is very tribal and generally people marry within their tribe. In addition, for a Saudi to marry a non-Saudi they need a special permission from Saudi ministry of internal affairs which is quite difficult to obtain in the case of a non-Saudi man marrying a Saudi woman.

As far as I know this is only the case in KSA.

(This information is correct, it's a fact. Just the way it is there.)

Source(s): UPDATE: Most cultures have some that are very racist and tribal. In addition, the fact that you are a convert makes people question the strength of your knowledge (though most converts know more than born Muslims). Start to learn Arabic (if you don't already) so you can teach your kids to read Qur'an - that may ease some of their worries. The best you can do is make du'a to Allah SWT for a righteous Muslim wife. It shouldn't be necessary for her to be Arab though it will help if she is an Arabic speaker for the purposes of teaching you and your kids. Once you find her, insha'Allah, make istikhara. Allah SWT will help you if you ask Him. And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond to you." Indeed, those who disdain My worship will enter Hell [rendered] contemptible. Qur'an 40:60 "And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the variations in your languages and your colors; verily in that are Signs for those who know" (Qur'an, Ar-Rum:22).

yea, precisely what the different guy pronounced, in all danger any northern arab united states.....in spite of the particular undeniable fact that there are some human beings in oman that could want a white groom, yet often i could say bypass to love syria,jordan, lebanon, egypt section( and in my opinion i think of the girls over there seem better besides)

Morocco, Palestine, Jordan, Libya, Indonesia, Tunisia, Somalia, Turkey, Yemen etc.

One of the caucasian revert brothers at my mosque got married in Somalia and had NO trouble.

Be careful of Iran because they suspect Americans of being in the CIA(They are right a lot of the time)

I got married in Pakistan (I am a light skinned Kuwaiti and she is a darker skinned Pakistani)

Tunisia, Morocco, Turkey.

Sudan, Somalia, Nigeria

If they turn you down cuz of your race then you don't need em anyway!

Hope you'll find someone special who'll make you happy ^_^

I'm a Paki, I will :)