Next Year's Draft Class?

Who is better, Perry Jones or Jared Sullinger and is Austin Rivers going to be as good in college as he was in high school?

Favorite Answer

I think Perry Jones is the better pro prospect, though they play with totally different styles. Sullinger plays mostly with his back to the basket, and is the better rebounder of the two. Jones is mostly a face-up player, who's trying to develop his back to the basket game. He's more athletic, and the better defender. Both will probably be high draft choices next year, but I think the big man to look out for is Anthony Davis from Kentucky. I could easily see him as the top pick in next year's draft.

Rivers will get plenty of shots in Duke's offense next year, and will probably be featured regularly on Sportscenter. As a Tar Heel fan, I'm hoping he isn't as good as advertised, but I'm sure he will be.

cant believe Harrison Barnes(the former #1 prospect) fell out of the draft, he is a certain number one for next year

:D