Is there an electronic device I can buy that will help...?

stop a neighbors' dog from short, the owner has serious problems, and is not approachable, but the dogs continuing barking is annoying to everyone in the neighborhood.
Aside from calling law enforcement which has proven to be of no help,is there such a device available?

2 answers 2