Conservatives....would you like me to give a list of socialist programs the United States has?

Government Worker Programs Civil Service Retirement Systems Federal Employee Retirement Systems Railroad Retirement System Housing & Urban Development (HUD) Programs Public Housing Rental Vouchers & Certificates Section 8 Housing Vouchers Shelter Plus Care Single Room Occupancy Low Income Home Energy... show more Government Worker Programs
Civil Service Retirement Systems
Federal Employee Retirement Systems
Railroad Retirement System

Housing & Urban Development (HUD) Programs
Public Housing
Rental Vouchers & Certificates
Section 8 Housing Vouchers
Shelter Plus Care
Single Room Occupancy
Low Income Home Energy Assistance

Social Security Programs
Social Security (OASDI)
Unemployment Insurance
Temporary Disability Insurance
Medicare
Medicaid
Medicare Prescription Drug Plan

Welfare Programs
Supplemental Security Income
Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
Food Stamp Program
Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
National School Lunch Program
School Breakfast Program
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)

Programs That Threaten Liberties in General
Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Import Tariffs

I just got done viewing a question that asked...

"Are you conservatives opposed to any form of socialism?"

Many of the corporate baby sheep said yes.

So that means you guys would like to get rid of every single program on this list?

You don't favor any kind of social safety net provided by the government?

Of course this isn't true socialism, but many of these programs take on the form of some kind of socialism.
Update: If you took the time to actually read the question, I actually didn't answer my own question

Nice too see that you are too brainless to understand what I'm saying though
Update 2: @Primo I am surprised that you of all people took the time to answer a question like this, people like you are usually the ones just trolling around You pay taxes on social security and Medicare. That means you are paying for other people. Redistribution of wealth remember?? Socialism! Fool....and I always see... show more @Primo

I am surprised that you of all people took the time to answer a question like this, people like you are usually the ones just trolling around

You pay taxes on social security and Medicare. That means you are paying for other people. Redistribution of wealth remember?? Socialism!

Fool....and I always see you ranting about how social security is a ponzi scheme...now you seem to be supporting this socialist monstrosity!