why does Green Day always show a fish in there music videos?

i was watching waiting and 21 guns and some other videos and they always show a gold fish!

Favorite Answer

Some of thier videos are directed by Marc Webb. It's sort of like his signature.

Source(s): Green day authority I think.

Be your self ‘cause people who innovations don’t remember and people who remember don’t innovations Don’t believe in your self, believe in me, who believes in you! every thing looks like a noose if you stare at it lengthy enough in no way appear down on everybody until eventually you’re assisting him up mild a candle for the sinners and burn the realm Is adult entertainment killing our youngsters? or is killing our youngsters exciting our adults? you could't discover the actuality, you purely %. the lie you like the final. part of me is afraid to get at the objective of folks because of the actuality i'm afraid that they're going to pass away. even as all your needs are granted, lots of your goals would be destroyed. as soon as you're taught to love surely everyone, to love your enemies, then what cost does that position on love? you've got every thing in existence which you particularly want if you purely supply enough human beings what they wish. exterior of a canines, a e book is man's best buddy. interior a canines, it is too darkish to ascertain. do no longer stand on my grave and weep; i'm no longer there. i do no longer sleep. i'm 1000 winds that blow. i'm the diamond flickers on snow. i'm the daylight on ripened grain. i'm the gentle autumn's rain. as soon as you wake up interior the morning's hush, i'm the quick uplifting rush Of quiet birds interior the rotated flight. i'm the gentle stars that shine at nighttime. do no longer stand at my grave and cry; i'm no longer there. i did no longer die.

Maybe their just a little fishy about fish :)

Source(s): my awesome brainical cord :D

its not for any reason, they just like fish.

makes me think of Joey's goldfish, Speedy.