Thin girls being attractive?

I've been hearing from several women and men that women who are thin can't be sexy or attractive. I myself have thought this up to a point because I am very thin. I'm 5'4 and only 90 pounds. I do have an impressive butt which is a shock because I am thin. And I have 32A boobies which to me seems... show more I've been hearing from several women and men that women who are thin can't be sexy or attractive. I myself have thought this up to a point because I am very thin. I'm 5'4 and only 90 pounds. I do have an impressive butt which is a shock because I am thin. And I have 32A boobies which to me seems petite. I personally don't think I am unattactive. This is my normal body, I don't starve myself. What do you guys think? I know most men like a girl with curves and 'meat on her bones', or sometime women who are heavier. I believe every woman is beautiful in their own way. What opinions do you guys have? I really want to know what other people think.
Update: To clarify, I'm not 'skeletal'. I am very active in Various sports, and I have a very toned body.
14 answers 14