Are you a conspiracy nut? Count the shots.?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI6zJ_d2O-E&feature...

If you counted 5 instead of 3 you are a conspiracy nut. And you'd have a very good point.

I gotta admit, you guys made me laugh!

Favorite Answer

I suppose so, I'd rather be a 'conspiracy nut', than a 'blind moron' that believes in a magic bullet.

I counted 4.

you cant call them a nut when the evidence proves them right. because you cannot count out the least known victim in this shooting an its not the govenor an its not jfk it is a guy named teague who got shot by a stray bullet while parked under the over pass,

Look up James Files who is in prison for an unrelated crime. He claims to have fired the shot from the Grassy Knoll. I don't usually believe in conspiracies but Oswald if he indeed acted at all, was not alone. Just my opinion.

I counted three shots and three echos of the rifle report. If you have ever been shot at in a urban area, you know the report of a rifle will echo almost as loudly as the initial shot.

Source(s): Getting shot at

I'll say this..... I have never seen the back of a man's head get blown out after being shot in the back of the head!

9/11 was an Islam job

I believe is conspiracies. There is no reason to trust a government who repeatedly lies to me.

I counted three shots and two firecrackers.

What's that make me?

If you believe your own eyes, is that a controversy?