Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Are you a conspiracy nut? Count the shots.?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI6zJ_d2O-E&feature...

If you counted 5 instead of 3 you are a conspiracy nut. And you'd have a very good point.

Update:

I gotta admit, you guys made me laugh!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I suppose so, I'd rather be a 'conspiracy nut', than a 'blind moron' that believes in a magic bullet.

• 10 years ago

I counted 4.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

you cant call them a nut when the evidence proves them right. because you cannot count out the least known victim in this shooting an its not the govenor an its not jfk it is a guy named teague who got shot by a stray bullet while parked under the over pass,

• 10 years ago

Look up James Files who is in prison for an unrelated crime. He claims to have fired the shot from the Grassy Knoll. I don't usually believe in conspiracies but Oswald if he indeed acted at all, was not alone. Just my opinion.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

I counted three shots and three echos of the rifle report. If you have ever been shot at in a urban area, you know the report of a rifle will echo almost as loudly as the initial shot.

Source(s): Getting shot at
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

I'll say this..... I have never seen the back of a man's head get blown out after being shot in the back of the head!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

9/11 was an Islam job

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I believe is conspiracies. There is no reason to trust a government who repeatedly lies to me.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I counted three shots and two firecrackers.

What's that make me?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

If you believe your own eyes, is that a controversy?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.