CDMAX
CDMAX asked in SportsWrestling · 9 years ago

Agree/Disagree, WWE's storylines are lacking this year?

my intrest has really been big on WWE's storylines this year, last year there were some intresting storylines, like the Nexus Invasion

BQ: Would you like to see Chavo go to TNA

Favorite Answer

Welcome back CDMAX, its been a while lol.

Yeah I agree, WWE storylines have been lacking. Usually around the summer there's a big angle. I think that angle will be that CM Punk wins the WWE title at MITB and fools everyone.

Well there hasn't been a major one yet, unless CM Punk's title match turns into more than what it is. While the Nexus invasion was good, it was only good for like 2 months before WWE started to ruin it. By the time Cena had joined the group it was starting to feel stale because he'd already beaten basically the entire group by themselves. That's the problem with WWE, they have great ideas and then blow it, generally thanks to Cena.

I kinda like not having any craz storyline though. I prefer the times when 2 wrestlers could just go out there and find out who's the better guy. Those rivalries always tend to be the best too. But yeah, there hasn't been a massive storyline like The Nexus (except for maybe The Rock's return) because nothing was/is/could be quite as shocking as that. That literally took me so off guard the first night they attacked Cena and trashed the ring. I wish WWE could surprise the regular fans a bit more often.

Totally Agree, because currently WWE storylines sucks and Vince needs to improve the storyline big time.

BQ: Yes, and like I stated in my previous answers that Chavo will more than likely go to TNA to be with his uncle Hector who is a Spanish announcer, and to be with his buddies Kurt Angle and Tazz (he's an

announcer).

• I agree! The storylines are good this year, but they need major improvement.

BQ: Yes! He would make an impact there and they I'm sure they wouldn't regret having him on the roster!

I agree with you especially the diva's storylines. Divas are getting even more boring!

BQ: Yes he would be better in TNA. I think he would be able to show his true talent.

The storylines are okay, but alot of them just dont make alot of sense. WWE is trying alot of new and different things that they have never tried before.

BQ: Yes or ROH or maybe even Japan or Mexico

WWE's storylines have been lacking since 2007.

BQ: I'd love to see John Cena, now that would be awesome, they would know how to use him.

• pool

Disagree, that storyline become so pointless the 1st time there is not any clarification for them to repeat it. Dolph Ziggler & area are/have been positive without being disgusting. no person cares approximately their very own problems. The W.W.F. ought to offer up whoring around the Divas. It makes it too very like a cleansing soap opera and it makes me choose to regurgitate. they only ought to renounce this dating nonsense as quickly as and for all. Dolph would not choose AJ, not one of the male wrestlers do. purely like area did no longer choose Lita. it extremely is rubbish. The Divas ought to renounce fooling around with the adult males or they should not be taken heavily. We get it, they are at once, no person cares. no person desires them shoving their very own lives on our faces. the subject is that the W.W.F. is springing up all the incorrect varieties of "love thoughts." word how as quickly as area & Ziggler left their respective Divas they have been greater valuable. word how the Divas have been additionally greater valuable whilst they left. the only person I believe is Travis, the W.W.F. desires to renounce specializing in storylines and come back to the wrestling. they ought to introduce greater championships for the Divas if we are being honest. word To The sensible

Agree. They are okay right now, but they can definitely be doing a lot better!

BQ: Yeah! I think Chavo would get a great push there, and he would fit right in with Mexican America!

Mainstream wrestling seems to be in decline in my opinion. I missed wrestling before the PG era, that was when wrestling was interesting.

BQ: NO, he sucks period.