Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Obama had nothing to do with the ATF gun running scandal?

How can liberals get any more clueless and misinformed?

The ATF does everything under the direction of the AG and President. Does Clinton, Janet Reno, Ruby Ridge and Waco ring any bells?

Obama KNOWS this is going on. He is lying and so is Eric Holder.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Di
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's one of those situations when the ultimate authority gives permission to get the job accomplished but, doesn't want to know the details. That way they have deniability.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Look, I'm no liberal, but the federal government is very big. It is a mistake to believe the President knows more than 1% of everything that is going on within the federal government. Any president.

This Fast & Furious Scandal is a big mess. And it goes up to the ATF Director, and maybe even the Attorney General. But there is no reason to believe Obama knew anything about it or ordered it.

Nevertheless, both the AG and the ATF Director are Obama appointees. We can fault Obama for incompetence for appointing those 2 people.

• 9 years ago

I don't know if Obama or Holder know or not. However, they SHOULD know. If they don't they are terribly negligent and incompetent. (There are a lot of arguments on that count.) Then of course if they did know, they are again negligent and incompetent and they reckless. The idea that allowing thousands of guns to shipped to the cartels is somehow going to make us all safer is about like saying that pouring gasoline on a fire is going to cool it down.

For those who complain about Bush and waterboarding.... grow up. The process does nothing but make you uncomfortable and is hardly torture. Frankly I don't really care if it is torture. Liberals don't mind killing unborn babies so why do they bother to worry about terrorist being uncomfortable or humiliated? Go figure.

• 9 years ago

That's correct. Many say it's a failed false-flag precursor to attack the 2nd Amendment. A young man from my area (Detroit) was killed by one of these guns in Arizona. Shameful. And yes, to say Obama and Holder weren't aware is disingenuous. Just like Reagan/Bush/Ollie North and Iran-Contra. Lies upon lies. Have a great day!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

he is just as accountable as bush was for the abu ghraib prison scandal.

guess how much republicans whined about that one...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

LOL! Liberals aren't very bright. Obama knows and approves of everything that goes on

• Weyman
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Obamalamadingdong can't stop playing golf long enough to know much

• the only way to bring morality and ethics back to the white house is to fire obama and his minions!!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Agreed,,,,,so either he knows or he is not doing the task he was sworn to do....either way he is a disgrace.

• 9 years ago

I let my liberal starve to death because it just wasn't worth feeding it.

Dang mike, you must be a racist, you left them speechless.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.