What book recommendations do you have?

Hey! I am looking for new books to read. I have reread all my current ones a million times. I am interested in fantasy, science fiction, mystery, and things along those lines. For example I love Harry Potter, Night World, The Hunger Games, Circle of Three, Sweep, Evil Genius, Cirque Du Freak, Pendragon, Percy... show more Hey! I am looking for new books to read. I have reread all my current ones a million times.
I am interested in fantasy, science fiction, mystery, and things along those lines. For example I love Harry Potter, Night World, The Hunger Games, Circle of Three, Sweep, Evil Genius, Cirque Du Freak, Pendragon, Percy Jackson, and so on.

So if you are into any of those books or something similar, could you post the book name, author, and a short description of the books? (: That would be wonderful! Thank you so much!
Update: Thank you, Lauren! (:
Update 2: Thank you, Christina May! (:

Yes, those are amazing Tyler. I agree. ♥
Update 3: It really helps a lot, Angelina. (: Thank you!