Okay to wear a white floral print dress to a wedding?

So I am going to a wedding with my boyfriend this summer. I found a dress that I am absolutely in love with but I'm not sure if there is too much white in it. I wouldn't normally be worried but I might be sitting at the head table because my boyfriend is a groomsman and apparently the bride and groom (his... show more So I am going to a wedding with my boyfriend this summer. I found a dress that I am absolutely in love with but I'm not sure if there is too much white in it. I wouldn't normally be worried but I might be sitting at the head table because my boyfriend is a groomsman and apparently the bride and groom (his friends) said I could sit there. So would this dress be okay to wear:

http://cache.jcpenney.com/storeimages/large/0900631b81b7b975L.jpg

Thanks :)
Update: Thank you for the answers so far everyone. I just want to add a better description for anyone who can't see the link. The dress isn't solely white, it has blue flowers with black leaves as well as a black belt. I personally see the blue before I see the white base. I just wanted to know if anyone see's white before... show more Thank you for the answers so far everyone. I just want to add a better description for anyone who can't see the link. The dress isn't solely white, it has blue flowers with black leaves as well as a black belt. I personally see the blue before I see the white base. I just wanted to know if anyone see's white before they see the blue and black.