College Algebra help- MyMathLab?

Has anyone ever successfully used this monster.. It is kicking my nether parts from here to the ends of the earth and then back again. I can do the work on the paper, but for some reason all those little stupid steps asked for in that beach of a program and I don't agree. Does anyone know who created this program so I can tie them up next to a mound of fire ants with honey drizzled over them and watch as their destroyed by a bunch of little things that nit picking them to death..

If anyone has any great websites or info on how to help the non mathematically minded pass college algebra I would truly appreciate it. In all honesty I cried myself to sleep over it, and I just can't make it work in my head.

Christal

Favorite Answer

Yes, I have successfully used it. I have taught using MML, and most of my students loved the program, but it takes a little getting used to. The most complaints I hear is the fact that MML is so picky...which it is....it's a computer program. If you're ever unsure of how to input an answer, just click the "view example" button, scroll down to that answer, and see what it looks like. That's how MML wants your answer.

Good luck with the class.

Unit 3

I know this is a little late but hopefully someone searching about mymathlab will come across this. MML is the worst online delivery system for students. It is very picky but that isn't where the true issue lies. When the site goes down you will spend upwards of 40mins on the phone with technical support located overseas. Rude and uninterested operators that give a run around. Worse the DELL customer support. The deeper I go into this course utilizing MY Math Lab, the more I notice that the product is designed to make money, NOT to deliver a quality educational experience.

• tipton

Mymathlab Answer Key

I've been out of high school for over 30 years the way I was taught Algebra was the old fashion way blackboard and caulk; MML is the worst what happened to the old fashion Math Teachers? Its just another means of spending money on a lousy system, I used to love math but after dealing with MML I hate everything there is about math.