My ex broke up with me, I started dating someone else, and now my ex wants me back?

Guy 1 and I were dating for nearly three years. Once he went away for college, we started having arguments here and there that were caused by my jealousy issues. A month before he came home for the summer, he asked for a break. He said that he was stressed and didn't know what he wanted anymore, he was failing... show more Guy 1 and I were dating for nearly three years. Once he went away for college, we started having arguments here and there that were caused by my jealousy issues. A month before he came home for the summer, he asked for a break. He said that he was stressed and didn't know what he wanted anymore, he was failing a class and I wasn't there for him. I pretty much begged for him to stay with me. He was the center of my world and then he wanted a "break". Well he comes back for a weekend. Friday, I made him dinner, watched a movie with him and then he goes to hang out with his friends. Saturday, he comes over crying, saying he loves me and that I'm beautiful but something is missing. For the next two weeks, I cried, called him, went to his house to talk to him and get answers. He basically told me to **** off every time. This didn't seem like the Guy 1 that I knew. But for those two weeks, I would leave him alone, he would call or text asking for us to be friends or if we could talk. I always wanted more and it was just like he kept giving me false hope.

Two weeks later, Guy 2, a friend of two years asked me out. I said yes, things are going great. He's amazing. I feel like I'm the center of his world.

A week after Guy 2 and I started dating, Guy 1 asks if he can come over and talk to me. I ignored him at first but eventually I let him come over and talk to me. He cried on my shoulder saying that he loves me and he misses me. He says he didn't know what he was thinking and that I'm the best thing that's ever happened to him. He said he was going to propose and marry me after college.
From that day on, he has been texting me, calling me, wrote me an 8 page letter expressing his love for me, begging for me back, promising he will be the perfect boyfriend that he should have been.

In all of this, my Guy 2 sneaks my phone and reads my texts, reads Guy 1's twitter (which has been nothing but "I miss her! I want her back! I just feel like dying. Why wont she come back to me I promise ill be perfect.")

And I feel like crap because I love them both and wish I could make them both happy. Everyone tells me to do what makes me happy but I will never be happy in this situation.

If I break up with Guy 2 to be with Guy 1, I'll always wonder what it could have been and feel like crap because I hurt him.

If I stay with Guy 2, Guy 1 will always be depressed and I'll always have the memories of the good times that constantly eat away at me. I'll always have the want to go back to him.

I'll always be thinking about the other guy while I'm with one of them.

Even if I break up with Guy 2 to be single for a while, I'll end up with Guy 1. Guy 2 will be hurt and not pursue me while Guy 1 will promise me the world.

I'm losing sleep, I'm stressed out, I'm slowly losing touch with reality. I need help.
Update: I forgot to add: Guy 1 and I talked several times sense the two weeks of him pushing me away. He said that he wanted to be single because he felt worthless and a **** up for failing a class. He did date this girl that I really hate, though. He came to my house begging for me back one day and I asked him if he was... show more I forgot to add:
Guy 1 and I talked several times sense the two weeks of him pushing me away. He said that he wanted to be single because he felt worthless and a **** up for failing a class.

He did date this girl that I really hate, though. He came to my house begging for me back one day and I asked him if he was dating her and he said yes. I told him that makes him a terrible person, him coming to my house begging for me back while he's dating someone else. After he left that day, he went to her house and said "I'm sorry but I'm still in love with my ex." (I know because she tweeted "Why am I crying when I was going to break up with him anyway? Oh yeah, because he said he was still in love with Katey."

So I feel like he only dated her because I made such a big deal about her when we were dating. He kind of pushed me into Guy 2's arms when he kept saying "Why don't you go date Guy 2. You said yourself he is romantic and thoughtful.." I took it as him trying to push me away but he was