Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 9 years ago

is barry bonds the greatest baseball player ever?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

ya

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No, the best baseball player ever would probably be one of these people: Willie Mays, Babe Ruth Hank Aaron, Ty Cobb, Cy Young, or Nolan Ryan. But I personally think either Ty Cobb or Cy Young are the best. There are a lot of great players and it is hard to choose just one.

• 3 years ago

we are going to never be attentive to. His alleged steroid use DOES inflate his numbers. With steroid use, a baseball participant functional elements the means to hit the ball harder and farther. multiple balls that would want to be fly ball outs develop into residing runs. No, steroids do no longer help a hitter make contact and observe pitches more suitable, notwithstanding they maximum certainly upload to a participant's energy numbers. with out steroid use, Bonds although had astounding means and a passable batting eye, yet we are going to by using no means comprehend precisely how a lot of an consequences steroids had on his means.

• 9 years ago

Truthfully Barry Bonds is one of the greatest players to ever play and im not a fan of his.I watched him as a adult his whole career and Bonds would have been one of the best without steroids,he was that good. Best ever? thats relative. For his era,the steroid era yes he was the best. Everyone was taking them not just him and he was the best all around player in baseball. Run,Throw,Hit ,Hit for average hit for power. Like i said im not a fan,but greatness is what it it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

He had a legendary career, he was a great player but definately not the best, that was Babe Ruth. He would have had a Hall of Fame worthy career had he not cheated in using steroids and HGH to have more success in his later years

• 9 years ago

One word: Steeeerrrrrrooooiiiiddddsss

• 9 years ago

nope not even close

he was a below average fielder with an avg arm

• 9 years ago

yeah and he is also the brother of james bonds

• 9 years ago

No, but he was the biggest jerk in all of sports when he was playing.

• 9 years ago

Sure*

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.