Pls recommend a good, clean hotel in Roxas City, Capiz?

We're going there in a few months. It's our first visit to Capiz and we'd like to tour a little bit. We're pretty excited about it! I'll have my parents with me (they're in their 80s) so I know it will be a quiet trip. We're looking for a hotel or pension house that has rooms on ground level or has a reliable elevator because my parents can't manage stairs very well. I've done a lot of searching on the internet and am apprehensive because some reviews mention bed bugs (surot) in some hotels! Yikes!

Thanks in advance for your input.

Favorite Answer

When I am in Roxas, I stay at the Baia Norte Resort in Baybay. But the rooms there are not the cleanest. I just like the Boracay feel of their bar by the beach.

The cleanest and best rooms are in the LA HACIENDA HOTEL along Arnaldo Blvd. They are also the biggest and most beautiful. You may book a room there thru teephone no. (036) 6215-129

Contact Person: Mrs Asuncion Bermejo

I travel around the country and I blog about places. I am yet to write about my Roxas visits,

http://boyplakwatsa.wordpress.com/

• lolit

better go an expensive hotel but good quality one . to avoid bugs .