Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

How Dirty are a guys thoughts?

How dirty are a guys thoughts...if he has a gf. And are the thoughts always about his gf? Were both 16.

• Lynn

Guys have a lot of dirty thoughts especially when they see a female that their attracted to. So if you do the math most guys look for females so that's about every 10 seconds. Just playing I wish I could tell you but guys do have a lot of thoughts. Sometimes you can tell by their faces and sometimes you can't tell at all.

Not much dirtier than girls'. No, the thoughts are not always about our girlfriends. It's just how the typical guy is.

I'd also like to note that there is a very distinct line between thinking dirty thoughts and acting out on them. Most girls make the mistake of assuming we're just horny creatures that are unfaithful whenever we turn on to someone other than them.

Very dirty.

Just as dirty as girls thoughts. Have you ever heard girlfriends talk?

Very dirty...didn't you know guys are from another planet.

• Dirty, Dirty. Dont be afriad of opening up to him about sex, he will love it.

Doesnt matter whether it's a nice guy like myself....we all think the same way

Oh they're dirty....very dirty...

dirty af trust me lot of guy friends

also plz help http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgUu3...

DIRTY!!!!!! DIRTY!!!!!! DIRTY!!!!!!!!