I need help with a cabinetmaking apprenticeship?

hi i need help getting a cabinetmaking apprenticeship ive looked around i cant seem to find any thing i live near roxy so its hard for me to go far i just want help finding a place that does not care if i have a drivers license ive been to 3 interviews so far and they liked me until they saw my age and said sorry... show more hi i need help getting a cabinetmaking apprenticeship ive looked around i cant seem to find any thing i live near roxy so its hard for me to go far i just want help finding a place that does not care if i have a drivers license ive been to 3 interviews so far and they liked me until they saw my age and said sorry we need some one who can drive and today i went out on another interview and some dopey guy who worked there told me to come today and then the boss was like sorry he didn't know i all ready hired some one i know i haven't looked for long just a week but its been a annoying process

the funny thing is if i was qualified id have a choice of over 174 jobs lol