Can you help me find the cheapest one-way flight from San Francisco to Ontario in early to mid July?

I am 17 years old and will be flying there and driving back so it's one way. I want to leave sometime from July 1 - July 18. Please help, I have never looked for flight tickets on my own before and I am sure someone with lots of experience finding bargains could really help me. I will reward you with best answer (10 points) and the feeling of pride by making my day :) Thank you!

Can you also give me some advice/tips on what I can carry etc? I plan on taking a 4.2 fl oz bottle of cologne, other things for the bathroom, should I just put that in my main bag?

Favorite Answer

I would look at www.southwest.com or www.usairways.com for cheap flights from San Francisco to Ontario. Those are the two best airlines with the lowest airfares. Get online pretty soon so you can get the best deals!! The other website I use is www.priceline.com to look up airfares!! If you have any doubts with the items you are bringing...I would pack them in your suitcase and would wrap them in clothing or in something that is padded!! Then put that between your clothing to pad them even more!! Have a great trip!!

now do you mean Ontario Canada or do you mean

Ontario California

you do not say we could end suggesting fares to Ontario California

but you really want Ontario Canada but since you did not state which one

sorry