Okay Please read my story?

Okay It is not finished so here it is. I hear the tapping of a ball point pen.The ink almost gone useless like me.I'm not perfect I know.I'm not a angel with my little halo.I think it's more crooked then broken. I start to see again my brown eyes open.I'm in a small white room nothing but a chair... show more Okay It is not finished so here it is.
I hear the tapping of a ball point pen.The ink almost gone useless like me.I'm not perfect I know.I'm not a angel with my little halo.I think it's more crooked then broken.
I start to see again my brown eyes open.I'm in a small white room nothing but a chair I'm in.The doctors see I'm not druged up anymore and start to get a mask letting gasses reach me.My purple eyelids fall down fast I try to open them still kinda awake.I hear the tweezers clicking and the pen tapping again.No wait that's not a pen rapidly tapping it's my heart.How did I get in this mess.I hate being put under,now I don't remember what purple looks like.Stupid drugs.Stupid me for getting hurt.But how?After a hour of tring to wake up they get me up and ready."What happened?" I asked.My voice echoed of the walls."We don't really know," One Doctor said."What did you do?" I asked a little upset."23 Stitches
on your head your brain was missing a chunk and you need to get your brain,heart and lungs removed we made you a new body until yours is healed,but you kind of don't have brown hair and brown eyes in this body," They tell me."Oh joy," I mumble."Hope you like being a blonde blue eyes pale skin skinny and better at everything," They tell me."I love you!" I cry."Um is she still under the drugs?" The nurse asked.The doctor shrugged. My Mom drives me home I feel my fake hair in my fake skin.I have changed but I try to keep the real me stuck in my head."Mom what happened?" I asked in the car."I don't feel like a real person," I added.The golden sunshine streams threw the window as she starts the car."You survived," She cried.Her brown hair is covering her tears.I crawl next to her and hug her saying "Its okay," In a calm voice.She wipes her eyes and starts to drive.I look at my blonde hair.I would rather have brown then blonde I think.We pull up into our driveway.I get out of the car and walk inside my house and hold the door for my mom.The golden sun starts to go down and a blast of pink orange yellow red and blue fill the sky.I watch it threw my window and see black fill the sky the milk moon peeking out of the blackness.Soon I go to bed and get ready to face my next day school.
I wake up I put on a bath robe and let the shower water warm up.I slip in leaving the shower robe behind me.Then put on some coconut smelling shampoo.I get out and put on shorts and a tee shirt.I brush my teeth with a toothbrush and minty toothpaste.I brush my hair with a Purple brush and go over it with a comb.I grab my back pack.Stuff a notebook,pencil,school book and some lunch money.I walk off to middle school the halls flooded with kids.I open my locker,Shove in my back pack and get out a note book and pencil."Are you Kat?" My best friend asked."Yup me but in another body," I tell her."What happened?" She asked."I don't know," I answer."But I got this new body That's better at everything," I tell her."Your selfish then!" She fumes."I couldn't help it!" I shout back."Then lets not be friends," Melody told me.I could tell her voice was hurt.We then get to class first one history.We take a test,I easy get threw the paper recheck my answers and turn it in.The teacher makes an red A+ using a ball point pen.I go back to my seat and read my text book.But something is weird about the test and text book.The letters was in color they were not the last time.It has Math History and English 3 subjects We have to do then the rest we pick.The text book has dust on it I open it to page 1 in history and make it on the last chapter then we went to our next class. I put my stuff away and grabbed my 5 dollars.The 5 was red which was weird.I run to lunch and get Fruits vegetables A sandwich milk and a bun and a cookie.I finish my food and get to the halls I open my locker and get my stuff for writing.I do a essay on why cells should be band from my school.The rest of the day went by fast I got B- and went home.I take a shower and put on some pajamas on.They are purple with a heart on it.