I gave my friend a bj, am i a slut?

Ok, so he invited me over for drinks, and we were ok, just chillin... then we were both drunk and we went to his room to "watch a movie" and he just started to kiss me out of nowhere and then he asked me if I would like to give him a bj... so I did, he then tried to have sex with me but I said no. We know... show more Ok, so he invited me over for drinks, and we were ok, just chillin... then we were both drunk and we went to his room to "watch a movie" and he just started to kiss me out of nowhere and then he asked me if I would like to give him a bj... so I did, he then tried to have sex with me but I said no. We know each other since 6 yrs or somethin but I only see him as a friend, I am not attracted to him but I guess I was drunk and said yeah what the hell?

but am I slut for doing that...?? I am 20 and he is too. I feel kinda bad, like he just used me to blow him idk... is it normal to feel like that? He sure finds me hot but it's not like we are into each other or plan to date or something.... please HONEST answers... was that wrong!?

Is he going to tell his friends? I asked him not to. but he is a guy I know... :s