The Hunger Games movie!?

I am really excited about the movie as the books in the series are of my favorite books. But I feel like the cast could have been better. Right now, the real cast list is: Katniss- Jennifer Lawernce (X-Men:First Class) Peeta- Josh Hutcherson (The Kids Are All Right) Gale- Liam Hemsworth (The Last... show more I am really excited about the movie as the books in the series are of my favorite books.
But I feel like the cast could have been better.
Right now, the real cast list is:
Katniss- Jennifer Lawernce (X-Men:First Class)
Peeta- Josh Hutcherson (The Kids Are All Right)
Gale- Liam Hemsworth (The Last Song)
Haymitch- Woody Harrelson (Zombieland)
there's more at http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1392170/ because the list is too long for me to post up here lol

As much as I love Josh Hutcherson, I didn't think he would fit to be Peeta. I thought Peeta would be played by someone like Sterling Knight (Disney Channel), Alexander Ludwig (Race to Witch Mountain), Lucas Till (X-Men: First Class), Alex Pettyfer (I Am Number Four), or William Moseley (The Lion, The Witch, The Wardrobe).

For Katniss, I was thinking of girls like Kaya Scodelario (UK Skins), Saoirse Ronan (Hanna), Emma Watson (Harry Potter), or Lily Collins (The Blindside). Especially Kaya Scodelario.

I love Woody Harrelson (Zombieland) but when it came to Haymitch, I had thought that it would definitely be Hugh Laurie (House).

They casted Elizabeth Banks (The Uninvited) for Effie but I was thinking of Kristin Chenoweth (Broadway's Wicked).

For Gale, I might have chosen Josh Hutcherson (The Kids Are All Right), Liam Hemsworth (The Last Song), or Gaspard Ulliel (The Princess of Montpensier).

But the BIGGEST shock for me was Cinna. I was expecting someone like Hugh Dancy (Confessions of a Shopaholic)!

so basically, the actual cast list is different from what I expected, BUT I am still going to see the film because I want to know if it will be the "next" Twilight Saga...

Tell me what you think of the Hunger Games' ACTUAL cast and who you would have chosen. And if you are excited for the film. thanks for your time :)