Ava & Ben

or

Ava & Jackson

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

ugh. please dont use the name Ava. it is soooo common. I think its in the top 5. This is a name that a child will go to school and have to be called by there last initial becasue there will be sooo many Avas.

I prefer Ben to Jackson though. Because of its popularity.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ava and Ben

The names just sound cute together. It might be the A and B thing or the three letters thing, but they seem to go together much more than Ava and Jackson. And even if you disagree with having siblings names be similar, I like the name Ben better.

Hope this helps!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I like Ava & Jackson. Both are really nice, but Ava & Ben has more of an Italian heritage (if you're Italian maybe that's the way to go). But I personally love the name Jackson, and Ava is my cousin's name and she loves it.

• I like Ava and Jackson better :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ava and Ben!!

Answer mine?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ava and Jackson :)

• keeler
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i like Ava and Sophie, yet i might replace it to Ava and Sophia. The names sound nicer this form, it makes them sound like sisters. they're very beautiful, lovable names. Ava and Ruby sound too diverse, they do no longer sound like sisters in any respect. Ava and Violet returned sound diverse, as though they have been from a various term or some thing. My techniques: Ava and Sophia Ava and Hannah Ava and Veronica Ava and Sarah Ava and Keanna Ava and Meghan Ava and Amber Ava and Kelsey Ava and Selena Ava and Natalia Ava and Natasha Ava and Samantha Ava and Caitlin Sophie and Kamryn Sophie and Katherine Sophie and Katrina Sophie and Hazel Violet and Charlotte Violet and Juliet Violet and Linda Violet and Scarlet Violet and Louise Violet and Clarissa Violet and Marissa Violet and Vanessa Violet and Veronica Ruby and Ruth Ruby and Robyn Ruby and Sharon Rubyn and Evelyn Ruby and Vicki Ruby and Kirah Ruby and Kristine Ruby and Maria Ruby and Marion Ruby and Johanna Ruby and Whitney Ruby and Arwen

• 9 years ago

Ava & Jackson. Couldn't even tell ya why. I guess too very short names together like that seem too... concise?

• 9 years ago

Ava and Ben! (:

Source(s): My opinion
  • 9 years ago

oh gosh, that's hard. i love both. i think if it's just ben, then the set with jackson. but if it's short for 'benjamin' or 'bentley' then i might have to go with that. ah, what the heck i love them both :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.