Google Redirect Virus?

Okay, so I've tried everything to remove this annoying thing. I checked my HOSTS file, and it was fine. Checked my LAN settings as well, and it was fine. Also checked my DNS server settings, and it was fine too. Installed a couple programs too. I've full scanned multiple times with Malwarebytes, it... show more Okay, so I've tried everything to remove this annoying thing. I checked my HOSTS file, and it was fine. Checked my LAN settings as well, and it was fine. Also checked my DNS server settings, and it was fine too.

Installed a couple programs too. I've full scanned multiple times with Malwarebytes, it removed a few infections, but my Google searches are still being redirected. So I then tried SUPERAntiSpyware. Didn't work. I tried TDSSKiller, because apparently this is the ultimate solution for Google Redirect Viruses.. scanned, and nothing came up. Tried CCleaner. Removed a lot of unwanted things, which was nice, but still, it didn't help with the Google searches. I even tried Combo-Fix (COMBO-FIX!!!), and still, my searches are being hijacked. I flushed out my DNS too, but to no avail.

So what now? Can anybody help?
Update: @H_Dickory_Dock
Nope, no router.

@dziekuje
I already ran all of them in Safe Mode. :(
1 answer 1