Is physical life like a fast food drive thru or a fine gourmet dining experience?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Rama
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

lol. i like your question :)

have you ever itched?!! ;) physical life is an itch that doesn't go away. yet, that itch can be pleasing at times. and can be a highly enjoyable experience if combined with love.

like if it is food, offered food ( with lots of chanting ) and if it is marriage the two parties know that they both have an purpose ahead of them and what.

Thank you Consort.

(())

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Depends on the person.

If the person is doing whatever they want, regardless of the possible consequences, life will be like a fast-food drive-through- their lives will be fast and short and their lives won't be of quality.

If the person treats the one life they get with respect and makes the right choices while still thinking of the future, life will be like fine gourmet dining- their lives will be of the best quality.

For me, I would be the one going through the fine gourmet dining. My brother will be going through the fast-food drive-through. It all depends on the person.

• Jill
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

It seems to me that life is meant to be like a fine gourmet dining experience ....

To be savoured ..... each moment tasted to the full ... like a fine wine.

No rush, no hurry. Awareness and enjoyment of, this, each moment that is our life. To dive deeply into each moment and feel the depth and the resonance of it.

But, all to often, it is more like a fast food drive thru. A blur of fleeting surface experiences that come and go without any constancy or meaning at all.

To become truly aware of life, and the beauty and magnificence of life, is there for us if we just slow down, take a few deep breaths and learn to connect with what is and with the dance of life.

with love

Sunny Girl

:) :) :)

I

• 9 years ago

I would say, physical life is like a fast food drive through as eyes on the mark before him and could be a fine gourmet dining experience of him when all the heart of him before, is as also in the physical plane of One to the end.

For the spirit is of one body experience. But yet not a crack-en or hades thus leaving no room for lies of worship to none.

Why were you born? what be it of the body?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Red
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

It's like eating a very very fancy diner and having the waiter tell you that your credit card was declined.

Christ Puncher: HEY! Applebees sucks. We only eat at fancy establishments like Red Lobster or maybe Olive Garden for that authentic Italian cuisine.

Source(s): They have chefs from Italy you know!
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Be careful. Most of the people on here are Americans... Their idea of "fine dining" is getting a margarita at Applebees.

• 9 years ago

Depends on how quickly you get through it. Fast food will just leave you wanting more, though.

• 9 years ago

it is more like a buffet at a funeral. you can mourn, cry, pray, speak, peck at food, gorge to numb pain, stuff your face with free food, or you can acknowledge death and enjoy life.

• 9 years ago

Depends on the day.

Sometimes we eat and sometimes we get served.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Bad Chinese Food...

Seems good at first, but you definitely regret it later

Source(s): P.S.- I hate Applebees
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.