BQ2: Favourite Eric Johnson song(s)?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Odium
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Seriously? Eric Johnson.

BA: Probably Grace. I honestly don't particularly like any of his music, and, unfortunately, his atrocious cover of Hallelujah has stuck with me. His guitar work is really good, but I can't stand the way he sings it.

BA2: Probably Trademark. It's an amazing, beautiful song. I mean, don't get me wrong, I like Cliffs of Dover as much as the next guy, but after Guitar Hero it kind of spawned a million or so people who "love" his music and have never heard anything else. That being said, I love everything on Ah Via Musicom, it's one of my absolute favourite albums of all time (In my top 15, probably)

• 4 years ago

Mellon Collie & The Infinite Sadness - Smashing Pumpkins Everybody's Song - Yes Round & Round (It Won't Be Long) - Neil Young Radio - Eazy-E You Should Never Have Opened That Door - Ramones Carnival Song - Tim Buckley Horn - Nick Drake Remember That - Rakim I Can't Be With You - Cranberries Somewhere - Soundgarden Tempus Fugit - Yes My Fault - Eminem Ashes To Ashes - David Bowie Song For Clay (Disappear Here) - Bloc Party

• 9 years ago

Eric Johnson definitely! Is that even supposed to be a contest? Jeff Buckley isn't even better than Enya.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

lol man, not even close.

Elliot Smith.

Source(s): Eddie Vedder
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.