How to remove fabric glue from my cotton t-shirt?

Hi. Now, I know this is really stupid, but I was trying to decorate a cotton t-shirt without any help, and I am NOT a good artist. This is what happened: I just got a t-shirt for helping with an event I am helping with next week, and I love bling and glitter and stuff like that, so I decided to decorate the t-shirt and make it prettier. I fringed the bottom and sleeves and added beads, then I moved onto the front. I glued some jewels around the collar. Since there were words around the front, I took some glittery fabric glue, and decorated around the words. Bad news. It turned out horribly! The glue smudged and got on the words, and when I tried to wipe it off, it just smudged more. So, I filled my sink with really hot water and concentrated soap, then I put the shirt in there and let it soak, then I scrubbed it with a brush. Most of the glitter came off, but there is still a little bit. I want to know how to get rid of that last bit of glue on a cotton t-shirt, without ruining the shirt. Please help! *10 POINTS BEST ANSWER!!*

Also, I am not willing to go to any hardware store or anything. I do have acetone, rubbing alcohol, and nail polish remover, and I have heard that those work. I do not have petroleum jelly, and I am not willing to spend hours on it.

Don't give me stupid answers, people! I can't get a new shirt, the event does not have any extras, and it is mandatory that I wear it.

Favorite Answer

NDHNJDGDJDJDJDJDKDKDJDHFJJDKKDKIIKD

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Hi. Now, I know this is really stupid, but I was trying to decorate a cotton t-shirt without any help, and I am NOT a good artist. This is what happened: I just got a t-shirt for helping with an event I am helping with next week, and I love bling and glitter and stuff like that, so I decided to...

Source(s): remove fabric glue cotton shirt: https://tr.im/0AC2r

You don't. It's formulated to be permanent, or people wouldn't buy it

Buy a new tshirt and dont be poor

Source(s): Sara Smith screw off you posted that on 10 posts idiot