Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 years ago

Do you believe that OPPOSITE ZODIAC SIGNS make the best matches?

every time i see a couple that looks like they're perfect for each other i find out they're each other's opposite zodiacs signs. i also heard that when it's going good it's great but when it's bad it's terrible! do you think that opposite zodiac signs are destined for each otherr? because the attraction seems to be incredibly intense!

correction.. cancer and capricorn are opposites.

leo's opposite is aquarius.

Best Answer

I depends on the opposites. I have never personally been attracted to a Taurus. Had lots of Taurus friends, but I don't think I could date one. I am with a Fire sign, which is a no no for water signs and we have been happy for 10 years! It's all about the couple and how they relate to one another.

• Karen

Well, zodiac signs is purely entertaining only. It is like Rush Limbaugh squawking too much on radio but just to get into rating. All you do is to read, feel comfortable, but do not expect that what these zodiac signs say will come true. You might be dissolusioned to find out that either nothing may happen or an opposite will do. Trust the Lord on your own destiny, as it is a mystery which you don't even know or understand.

No, I think with opposite signs it really can go either way, based on the rest of the chart. If the inner planets are compatible, I would say it can go well.. If not, opposite pairings tend to have the worst fallouts.

I am usually smitten with Libra men in the beginning, but in my dealings with them over time there just wasn't anything for us to talk about. Opposite pairings attract each other at first because they will like how the other person projects the energy that they themselves lack. For a lasting relationship I have found that it's better to be with a person similar to you.

Source(s): Aries

I can't really say, but I haven't seen many couples where they are opposite zodiac signs as a couple and work out.

I really hope that's true because the guy that I really like is a Scorpio and I'm a Taurus.

Source(s): Taurus Female Rising and sun Aquarius Moon

No I don't get along with my opposite at all.

My "perfect partner" is most likely Cancer aswell, I need someone who is alot like me and someone who wouldn't mind my clingyness.

I don't seem to go well with earth and water signs, with the exception of Cancer.. Really odd O.O

~ Cancer Sun

~ Cancer Moon

~ Cancer Mercury

~ Leo Venus

~ Libra Mars

~ Aquarius Jupiter

~ Aries Saturn

~ Aquarius Uranus

~ Capricorn Neptune

~ Sagittarius Pluto

~ Capricorn Rising

Cancer is the only signs I cannot stand.

I am a Capricorn, I'm sure I speak for all Caps & Cancers when I say that opposites don't work, for these two signs anyways.

No, I don't think so, i think when signs date their

same sun signs, its a more cute couple! :)

for example, Cancer & Cancer <3

in my opinion not for me

in the beginning is great but when time pass is getting worse

i will say no

opposite signs can seriously bring the worst out of each other.

Source(s): aries man

It is true,i always get on very well with Aries people,they are so much fun and with such a big heart my best friend is Aries.

And sex with Aries men is great,so passionate!!!!!

Source(s): Libra
  • Matt

I have heard of that as well.

I kind of get along with Libra. We fight a lot but we are friends at the same time. I don't think Libra is my best match though.

Source(s): Aries