Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Why don’t moderate Muslims put pressure on extremist Muslims to stop this stuff?

6/24/11 AP: SEATTLE (The Blaze/AP) — Two ex-convicts planned an attack on a Seattle military recruiting station hoping that it would get attention from the media, authorities say, and even imagined the headlines: “Three Muslim Males Walk Into MEPS Building, Seattle, Washington, And Gun Down Everybody.”

The extremist Muslims act. The “moderates Muslims” do nothing but talk and talk and talk about “Islam means peace.”

-In 8/09 Bosnia’s Muslim spiritual leader Mustafa Ceric called for Sharia law and declared Christian Serbian Muslim-majority territory boarding Montenegro as Muslim homelands. Yes, the same Muslims we saved from ethnic cleansing when we bombed Christian Serbs are claiming more Serbian land.

-8/19/10 AndKronos International: Muslims claim land INSIDE Montenegro as Muslim homelands.

-8/20/10 AsiaNews, Kashmir: Extremist Muslims are demanding Sikhs convert or leave.

-8/09 Bosnia Muslim leader Mustafa Ceric declared Christian Serbian Muslim-majority territory boarding Montenegro as Muslim homelands. The same Muslims we saved from ethnic cleansing by bombing Christian Serbs in the 90's are now claiming more Serbian land.

-8/19/10 AndKronos Int’l: Muslims claim land INSIDE Montenegro as Muslim homelands.

-8/20/10 AsiaNews, Kashmir: Extremist Muslims are demanding Sikhs convert or leave.

-8/23/10 Reuters: Since 2004 Muslim extremists have killed 4,000 Buddhists in southern Thailand, which they are claiming as Muslim homelands.

Today Muslims are involved in civil wars in China, Russia, Bosnia, Cyprus, Macedonia, Israel, Pakistan, India, Indonesia-Ambon & Halmarhera, Côte d'Ivoire, Kashmir, Kosovo, Kurdistan, Kirghizia, Nigeria, Philippines, Somalia, Turkey, Chechnya, Sudan, Yemen, Thailand, Uganda, Azerbaijan and East Timor. (bing search “civil wars in the world” to verify)

22 Answers

Relevance
  • DS M
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

***Why don’t moderate Muslims put pressure on extremist Muslims to stop this stuff?***

1. For the same reason Ismael's decendants didn't bother keep ANY record of his existence.

2. For the same reason Islam teaches Allah was powerful and intelligent enough to create the universe but lacked what it took to give His creation His commands without His creation corrupting it 24 out of 24 times...especially Ismael's decendants.

3. For the same reason Ismael's decendants individually and collectively totally rejected each of the prophets Allah sent to them.

4. For the same reason Muslim dads sell their 6-9 year old daughters to pedophiles and call it a marriage.

Mass Wedding Organized By Hamas in Gaza 450 girls 6-9 years old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BRzhB1BjKQ

Youtube thumbnail

&NR=1

Yemeni child bride dies of bleeding after intercourse

http://www.news.com.au/world/yemeni-child-bride-di...

***It has become common practice to sell or force very young girls to marry much older husbands, giving rise to all sorts of social ills. Adineh magazine wrote in summer 1991: "An 11-year-old girl was married off to a 27-year-old man. The father, who had seven daughters, received $300 for his consent. The morning after the marriage ceremonies, the girl was taken to hospital suffering from severe lacerations to her genitals."*** http://www.uri.edu/artsci/wms/hughes/mhviran.htm

*** in January 1997 that authorities promote an unofficial, temporary marriage called sigheh, that can last less than 24 hours and be repeated as many times as desired. This form of exploitation of women has become very widespread, and legitimizes sexual relations with very young girls. Quoting Mahin, the Iranian jurist, the Elle magazine reporter wrote in January 1997 about the life of a 9-year-old girl whose destitute parents arranged for her to be a sigheh. The man visits his temporary "wife" every weekend at her father’s house, for which privilege he pays her father about $12 per visit.***

http://www.uri.edu/artsci/wms/hughes/mhviran.htm

***Many women suicides pointed to the psychological imbalance of their husbands as the sole reason for their decision to kill themselves. The report added that girl children as young as ten, instead of spending their days playing with other children, were being forced to marry men three to four times their age. Meanwhile as "married women," they are banned from attending school. Zan-e-Rouz, a woman’s magazine, wrote on Feb. 26, 1994, that a 14-year-old high school girl died after setting herself on fire to avoid marrying a 42-year-old man. Reuters reported on July 12, 1994, that "A 14-year-old Iranian girl, set to wed a man of 50 in an arranged marriage, burned herself to death."***

http://www.uri.edu/artsci/wms/hughes/mhviran.htm

When have Muslim men ever made each obey the Quran as they make others? It is a good old boy's club where they take care of their own regardless how vile or against the Quran the actions might be.

Muslim women should be added to your list of the abused.

Sharia Law - "She's buried chest high"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOIbgd5qcrg

Youtube thumbnail

&feature=related

***Islamic fundamentalism establishes its thesis on the differences between the sexes and the conclusion that the male is superior, and hence, the female is a slave at his service... Fundamentalism conceives of woman as sinister and satanic; she is the embodiment of sin and seduction. She must not step beyond her house, lest her presence in society breed sin. She must stay at home, serving her husband’s carnal desires; if she fails to comply, she is compelling her man to commit sin outside the home.*** http://www.uri.edu/artsci/wms/hughes/mhviran.htm

Hope this helps

• 9 years ago

if you are still asking this question you still dont get it. There is no such thing as a moderate muslim. only a muslim who is not activly trying to kill you, right now that is. Those who say they are agaist taking over the world are lying to you and if you believe it then that is you fault. Anyone who is still confused about what is happening needs to study history a little further back than september eleventh. Try going back to before Jesus walked the earth when the people from that area of the world were war mongering thugs who wanted to rule the world, oh wait! nothing has changed?

Source(s): History channel, The learning channel, high school
  • Maxine
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Turkey, mostly moderate Muslims, are fighting the PKK Kurdish terrorists, so that's a start. The reason why most moderate Muslims don't is probably they are afraid of being attacked. Other than the PKK terrorists, most extremist Muslims attack non- Muslims more than moderate Muslims.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Muslims have the belief that as of now, the world is a house of war Dar al-Harb & till it accepts Islam it will remain so. Thus, the duty of every Muslim is to turn this "house of war" to a "house of peace" Dar as-Salam.

Now how do they achieve it? The Quran provides them with a solution. i.e kill non Muslims if they refuse Islam.

"Muhammad said, ‘You are commanded to carry out jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam' " (Qur'an 47:4)

Qur'an (8:12) & 107 other verses in the Quran echo the same message of Jihad.

Muslims are also given the assurance that if they kill non Muslims they will get eternal rewards.

Quran (9.111): Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they FIGHT IN HIS CAUSE, AND SLAY AND ARE SLAIN: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme.

Verses like Qur'an (4:74) & many others speak of eternal rewards.

So basically Muslims don't care even if they die while doing their Jihad because Allah has promised an eternal reward for them. Muslims that follow Islam are very faithful towards their religion & they believe that whatever is there in the Quran is for real.

Now why will practicing muslims go against the teachings of their faith?

Read More:

1.Almost Half Of British Muslims Back Bin Laden:Poll

http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums%E2%80%A6

2. Next time a Muslim or liberal tells you only a teeny tiny percentage of Muslims support terrorism…

http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2010%E2%80%A6

3. BRITISH MUSLIMS BACK BIN LADEN: POLL.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/BRITISH+MU%E2%80%A6

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

This is something that I don't understand, either. Since Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, every country would benefit by a very large campaign by the moderate Muslims to explain and define their religion rather than letting the radical Muslims be the predominate representatives of their faith. I don't get it!! : /

• 9 years ago

Thousands of Muslims have been killed in all the places that you mention. Are Muslims responsible for all this. If yes, you are a moderate Muslim, if no you are an extremist Muslims. I guess it takes one to know one.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

That's an odd question. Are you assuming there are no 'moderate' muslims in law enforcement? Or information gathering services? Or field agents for government agencies?

I suppose it's possible the justice department and law enforcement are acting in complete cultural vacuums but I seriously doubt it...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

"Why don’t moderate Muslims put pressure on extremist Muslims to stop this stuff"

Yeah...

"If you allow retards to do your advertising you'll all be branded retards.

How about all the moderate, peace-loving mozlim gather and expose and decry the mindless violence and be the first to morn the blood baths caused by these psychopaths.

I'll tell you why you don't... it's cos mozlim is a brotherhood and it's ALL of you against the rest of the world.

You are victims of your own making."

Leon Uris - The Haj: Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life.

It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; the tribe against the world; and all of us against the infidel.

~

• 9 years ago

They do put ALOT of pressure, but the Media doesnt show it, mainly because its too boring, and they will lose viewers. Before 9/11, Muslims were respected, and these extremists were very little known. They represent literally a tiny fraction of a percent of the whole islamic faith. These incidents you wrote about show the idiot "Muslims" who never opened a quran in their life.

Salam

Peace

• 9 years ago

There are no moderate Muslims, only non-violent Muslims.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.