What films do you think are amazing visually?

As in, the images that you see whilst watching the films, the use of colours, imagery, etc.

I love these kind of movies, alot are among my favourites. My favourite would be Moulin Rouge! because its such an interesting film to look at and to enjoy, the beautiful soundtrack and costumes, just how everything is done.

BQ: Favourite X-men movie?

Alex: Your order of the X-men movies is as identical to my ordering.

Beni: 300 is too mainstream. I thumbed you up buddy, because 300 is actually a good film

• emjob
    Best Answer

'Sunshine' directed by Danny Boyle springs instantly to mind. It's a beautiful movie with a beautiful musical score too. The weakest part of the movie is actually the storyline but that doesn't matter because amazing imagery and haunting music is what makes it 10/10

Hey Icecream :)

BQ: The first one :)

EDIT: I thumbed you up too Beni! 300 is a great movie and visually very stunning. I don't understand why people thumbed you down, 300 is a perfect example of great visuals in a movie. Movie snobbery me thinks! But you're right. And I know EVERYTHING! (ha ha)

The most visually impressive film I've ever seen has to be Blade Runner. Ridley Scott created a futureworld that I think sets the standard for science fiction films. From the opening titles to the closing credits, Blade Runner is just spectacular.

Honourable mention should go to Christopher Nolan's brilliant Inception, particularly because he deliberately avoided using CGI as much as possible.

BQ: My favourite is X2. Not sure why but there seems to be a pattern with movie trilogies for the 2nd to be the best.

Suspiria, Deep Red, 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Matrix

BA: X-Men: First Class

• GK Dub

The Lovely Bones

What Dreams May Come

Vanilla Sky

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

BQ: X2 - X-men United

Keep in simple and look at the way The Outsiders was filmed. It really draws you into the emotions and drama. Francis Ford Coppola was a genius with capturing the feel of the book/situation.

BQ - The 1st one.

Where the Wild Things Are. The editing was done perfectly and the acting was superb. The way they made the movie was so unique and the soundtrack was also great.

BQ: WOLVERINE!

Gosh there's lots here are some of my fave's

Avatar

Titanic

Black Swan

Inception

Alice In Wonderland

Harry Potter Films

300

Lord Of The Rings

The Wizard of Oz, Tron, Suspiria, among others.

King Kong (the remake). The gorilla really looks and moves like a real gorilla.

And some of the ones mentioned above :)

• ?

Sin City (for art), Transformers movies (not for art, for mindlessness).

BQ: First Class, then 1, then 2, then 3, and I didn't like Wolverine.