Depression? Online friendship?

I'm 13 going to ninth grade next year. I'm sure I have depression. I don't know what type. My doctor asked me if Ive ever had suicidal feelings and **** like that; I just answered no. I'll lose interest in things I enjoy for a while, then regain it for a short while, and that happes continuously.... show more I'm 13 going to ninth grade next year.

I'm sure I have depression. I don't know what type. My doctor asked me if Ive ever had suicidal feelings and **** like that; I just answered no. I'll lose interest in things I enjoy for a while, then regain it for a short while, and that happes continuously. I tried cutting, but that didn't help with any of these feelings, so I never did it again. I sometimes get really depressed for no reason. I've felt suicidal, but I would never do it. I'm always tired but I can get up at anytime no matter how much sleep I get. My grades are straight A's and always have been ( I felt lke including that because my friend with depression said it was normal to start getting low grades when have depression). I guess that's it. I need help to learn how to battle it. I've just been ignoring it most recently and forcing myself to do things I used to love doing, which seems to be helping a little.

Ive had this online friend since sixth grade. Weve talked ever since then. She was the first person I could trust with anything, like some of the stuff above. I've video chatted with her before. My best friend says it's really lucky that I met her and not some pedophile. I would consider her one of my best friends. Our friendship has really stopped recently though. Like I still talk to her but we don't actually talk like we used to. It's just sort of "hey.. Whatsup... Bye..." Is there a way to make it like it used to be?

Sorry for the long questions/stories and Thanks to anyone that answers! Oh and sorry if I don't list enough information.