Jake Long v. Joe Thomas?

Jake Long all the way... -Pro Football Focus rated him as the leagues best pass protector last season (Thomas 4th). -Ranked as the leagues best offensive linemen by his fellow players in the Top 100. 28th overall as opposed to Thomas at 43rd (3rd best OL). -He accomplished those feats even after playing... show more Jake Long all the way...

-Pro Football Focus rated him as the leagues best pass protector last season (Thomas 4th).

-Ranked as the leagues best offensive linemen by his fellow players in the Top 100. 28th overall as opposed to Thomas at 43rd (3rd best OL).

-He accomplished those feats even after playing the last 7 games with a torn labrum in his shoulder (which required surgery after the season).

Im hoping this will finally shut up the Browns fans who think nobody compares to their beloved Joe Thomas. The fact that his peers ranked him 15 spots lower than Long should speak volumes.
Update: Levi- Don't pull facts outta your azz. Long's specialty is and has always been run blocking. Thomas lacks the power to be an elite run blocker. Hes a technician while Long is a mauler. Id take the mauler for my run game anyday. TeeDawg- Why would I listen to a bunch of ESPN analysts more than the guys who... show more Levi- Don't pull facts outta your azz. Long's specialty is and has always been run blocking. Thomas lacks the power to be an elite run blocker. Hes a technician while Long is a mauler. Id take the mauler for my run game anyday.

TeeDawg- Why would I listen to a bunch of ESPN analysts more than the guys who are out there on the field, playing the games? Thomas is good, but not at Long's level.