Ian asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 years ago

Is Wearing Two Condoms Good or Bad?

My girlfriend and I are having sex now, we have only done it three times. The First Time we used one condom, the second time we wanted to be really secure so we used two condoms. The third time we used two condoms. In Every Situation I have "Pulled Out". I am also Uncircumcised. So is there a big Risk when using Two Condoms for me?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Using two condoms does two things: it serves as an extra layer of security and it desensitizes your penis. If you're pulling out before ejaculation anyway, there's no need for the second condom. If you're using a condom (one or two) properly, you don't really need to pull out. If you like the extra security, then keep going with two condoms. It will feel better with only one, though.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Wearing Two Condoms

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is Wearing Two Condoms Good or Bad?

My girlfriend and I are having sex now, we have only done it three times. The First Time we used one condom, the second time we wanted to be really secure so we used two condoms. The third time we used two condoms. In Every Situation I have "Pulled Out". I am also Uncircumcised. So is...

Source(s): wearing condoms good bad: https://tr.im/YX3Pm
  • Leuco
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

There is more risk using 2 than 1, due to friction and the chances of tearing. 1 condom is adequate. If you're teribly paranoid perhaps you could talk to her about using another form of contraception, but don't use 2 condoms.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/MhbYE

First off u should NEVER wear two condoms! Second it sounds like u should be ok. But u never know

• Janett
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

using to condoms causes friction, which can make them rip. Not the best idea. One is more then enough, maybe considering her taking birth control also incase you guys are worried, which sound like you are.

• LisaLu
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

By using 2 it could make it easier for them to both fall off, and you don't get as much pleasure from it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Do not use two condoms, it can cause error. Have your girlfriend go on both control, then you won't have to worry at all.

• 9 years ago

Does 2 really feel good? You should be good with 1 but use good brands such as trojan!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

double your pleasure, double your fun.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.