promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
?
Lv 6
? asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 9 years ago

Why are gingers souless?

Hahaha I have reddish brownish hair and everyone thinks I don't have a soul!!!!

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Dave M
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The soul records everything in your life, everything you ever saw or smelled, or touched. Every thought, EVERYTHING. When you die it's sort of downloaded and a decision will be made about how you have lived your life. If you fail the test you come right back to Earth. If you pass you go to the next level. Gingers do not need souls because they are sentient beings. Not angels exactly, but God-sent nonetheless. ;-)

I prefer the term "Burnt Sienna" to describe my hair, or maybe "African Sunset".

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • fenti
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Soulless Gingers

• 4 years ago

First of all I hope youre joking about kidnapping gingers (which im pretty sure you are), and second of all no gingers dont have souls, some gingers are kind and friendly though, I am a nice ginger so I sould know.

• 6 years ago

Yeah, I'm actually writing my oratory about that. I too am a total "ginge" and think it's ridiculous! But don't let it get to you. The soul is emotion, we're not Vulcans we do have emotion. In fact, in some cases, way more emotion than other people. I can get pretty passionate in Speech and Debate!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

They only say gingers are soulless because of myths or something, but they call gingers soulless meaning to have flaming hair (red hair) meaning no soul.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

its a thing south park made up, I don't think anyone actually believes it, they just like to mess with gingers, but if they do believe it, they are pretty much really retarded

• 9 years ago

I think you might have silly friends. If you react to anything emotionally, you therefore have a soul. They just do not like YOUR emotional reaction. Next time, ask them to loan their souls or offer to find one for you...when in doubt, be snarky.

• 9 years ago

THEY ARNT! I DONT KNOW WHERE PEOPLE GOT THIS MYTH FROM, BUT ITS CRAZY AND WRONG!! i have REALLLLYYYYY dark brown hair, like next to black hair, with a reddish tint. hahahaha

Source(s): me
  • 9 years ago

Maybe its the way you act. It might not have anything to do with your hair.

Source(s): Just a guess
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

It doesn't matter if I answer this question because you don't have a soul.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.