Poll: Guys, do you prefer girly girls, girls in the middle, or girls that are the complete opposite?

• Aj21
    Best Answer

Middle girls. Girls that act like girls, dress like girls, look like girls, but at the same time can watch a football game with me, and will tackle me for the last nacho. That's sexy.

Girls in the middle

• Laura

The middle

White Girls

I'm a rocker, but I prefer girls in between and who are the complete opposite.

Feminine girls, but with masculine traits that make them not annoying or too Girly and frilly but not a really Macho girl so basically probably somewhere in between :)

• Krak

Middle.

It is nice and hot when girls that are not completely girly(but not the complete opposite) do something completely girly.

When I was dating I always thought that a young woman with unaffected femininity was always a royal catch. (girls in the middle)

EX: A woman who had a good grasp with femininity but also wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty.

Dating a girl who continually says that everyone or everything is gross, nasty, dirty, vulgar becomes tiresome...so very, very tiresome.

• h a n

in the middle.

middle i guess