Poll: Guys, do you prefer girly girls, girls in the middle, or girls that are the complete opposite?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Aj21
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

Middle girls. Girls that act like girls, dress like girls, look like girls, but at the same time can watch a football game with me, and will tackle me for the last nacho. That's sexy.

• 9 years ago

Girls in the middle

• Laura
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

The middle

• 9 years ago

White Girls

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I'm a rocker, but I prefer girls in between and who are the complete opposite.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Feminine girls, but with masculine traits that make them not annoying or too Girly and frilly but not a really Macho girl so basically probably somewhere in between :)

• Krak
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Middle.

It is nice and hot when girls that are not completely girly(but not the complete opposite) do something completely girly.

• 9 years ago

When I was dating I always thought that a young woman with unaffected femininity was always a royal catch. (girls in the middle)

EX: A woman who had a good grasp with femininity but also wasn't afraid to get her hands dirty.

Dating a girl who continually says that everyone or everything is gross, nasty, dirty, vulgar becomes tiresome...so very, very tiresome.

• h a n
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

in the middle.

• 9 years ago

middle i guess

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.