Can you take marijuana on a airplane?

I know you can if its illegal, but i mean can you take marijuana you got from a coffee shop in Amsterdam, and had a medical marijuana license in the state you where going back to, would it be aloud on the plane then? and if you had a license and went to a country or state that does not allow it, would they be able to take it?

Favorite Answer

You are not allowed to take any marijuana or anything else even with residue on an airplane. First because it would be an airline rule, and second airplanes are federally monitored. Everything you do on an airplane is a federal offense if you do something stupid. Since medical marijuana is still federally illegal.. See what I am saying? ALSO, taking medical marijuana, or any marijuana for that matter, across state or country boundaries is a federal crime. The feds got you again! I know some states let other medical marijuana patients from other states use and buy in their area, but most still do ont. But you cant take it across borders of states. Even if the two conjoined medical marijuana states were connected at their borders you would have to ditch your medicine from one state, cross to the other, and then pick up in that state. Good Luck!

No - stupid John. Want to try that again?

Illegal means drug mule which is not OK. I mean it doesn't matter how you put it (well actually it might) A US State law does not protect you overseas. Taking it would be the least of your worries.

You need to watch more TV.