Something really scary happen to me today!?

Hello, I'll just start with my age and gender. I am 16 and a female. My mom has been sick and I have been taking care of her. We ran out of ice cream and I went to the store. As I stood in line to pay for it a man approachs me. He's probably 80 years old. He said " Hey" he looked up and down at me... show more Hello, I'll just start with my age and gender. I am 16 and a female. My mom has been sick and I have been taking care of her. We ran out of ice cream and I went to the store. As I stood in line to pay for it a man approachs me. He's probably 80 years old. He said " Hey" he looked up and down at me and smiled and laughed. I moved away and went into a different line. He followed me. He had a shopping cart with him and started to push it slowly closer and closer to my butt. I moved again to a different line and he started laughing. He followed me again. And I moved to the other line. He stayed there though thank god. I was so scared. When I payed for my stuff I started to leave he said to me " Hey, you beat me. Hahaha." I didn't give him any eye contact. When I went home I took a longer way just in case he decided to follow me. Thank goodness he didn't. I was wondering if this ever happened to you before? A man or perhapse to a male a female doing this to you? I was wondering what goes threw that mans head thinking he could who knows rape me I'm obviously young kid you can tell after my face. Thank you!
5 answers 5