How do I play Alice: Madness Returns on my laptop if my graphics card doesn't meet the minimum requirement?

I have waited for the sequel to American McGee's Alice for a really long time and was very excited when I pre-ordered it on Amazon and got it in the mail recently. When I started to play it, it was really laggy and the audio was very choppy. It's pretty much unplayable at this point, even when I turn down all the settings (resolution, etc.). I know that for a computer you could just update your video card, but what is the solution for someone with a laptop? I am currently using a Sony Vaio model number VGN-CS110E. I have also tried to raise the Frames Per Second in the file and that also did nothing. Any help is appreciated!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you turned down all of the settings as low as you could and it still won't work, you'll need to either play the game on a desktop with better graphics, or buy a laptop with a better GPU. There is unfortunately no way to upgrade a laptop GPU. That laptop has an Intel on-board graphics controller that wasn't designed for playing games even when it was released.

• woomer
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

sure, the cellular Intel 4 sequence carry out extra useful than a 256MB ATI. Plus the sport civilization 5 isn't that image extensive, infact you in hardship-free words incredibly might desire to rigidity a pair of extra beneficial grade photos card mutually as theres an incredible form of photos to technique at present (video games like call of accountability)

• 9 years ago

if u want 2 play that game u must buy new laptop with high specification.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.