How do I play Alice: Madness Returns on my laptop if my graphics card doesn't meet the minimum requirement?

I have waited for the sequel to American McGee's Alice for a really long time and was very excited when I pre-ordered it on Amazon and got it in the mail recently. When I started to play it, it was really laggy and the audio was very choppy. It's pretty much unplayable at this point, even when I turn down all the settings (resolution, etc.). I know that for a computer you could just update your video card, but what is the solution for someone with a laptop? I am currently using a Sony Vaio model number VGN-CS110E. I have also tried to raise the Frames Per Second in the file and that also did nothing. Any help is appreciated!

Favorite Answer

If you turned down all of the settings as low as you could and it still won't work, you'll need to either play the game on a desktop with better graphics, or buy a laptop with a better GPU. There is unfortunately no way to upgrade a laptop GPU. That laptop has an Intel on-board graphics controller that wasn't designed for playing games even when it was released.

• woomer

sure, the cellular Intel 4 sequence carry out extra useful than a 256MB ATI. Plus the sport civilization 5 isn't that image extensive, infact you in hardship-free words incredibly might desire to rigidity a pair of extra beneficial grade photos card mutually as theres an incredible form of photos to technique at present (video games like call of accountability)

if u want 2 play that game u must buy new laptop with high specification.