Does anyone know the source of the Assyrian clay tablet from 2800BC that states "Our earth?

"Our earth is degenerate in these latter days. There are signs that the world is speedily coming to an end. Bribery and corruption are common." I can't seem to find where it was found or by whom. Even a picture of it or list of scholars that translated it would help. I have searched and all I ever... show more "Our earth is degenerate in these latter days. There are signs that the world is speedily coming to an end. Bribery and corruption are common."

I can't seem to find where it was found or by whom. Even a picture of it or list of scholars that translated it would help. I have searched and all I ever find is that it is a quote of Isaac Asimov's Book of Facts (1979).

There are also several different versions of it. Some mention "kids not obeying there parents". Some list "every man wants to write a book". Which is what I am doing and I want to quote the original and not Asimov's

Anything would help. Maybe the museum that currently has it would help if anyone knows which one has it.
Update: @Liam Your first link was to a page that listed this quote in 2 books. The first was "Encyclopedia of Wit, Humor and Wisdom" and the second "Personality and Adjustment" but these books were published in 1949 and 1953. Your second link is to a collection of clay tablets in the Ashurbanipal Library Project, which are... show more @Liam Your first link was to a page that listed this quote in 2 books. The first was "Encyclopedia of Wit, Humor and Wisdom" and the second "Personality and Adjustment" but these books were published in 1949 and 1953. Your second link is to a collection of clay tablets in the Ashurbanipal Library Project, which are from the Assyrian king Ashurbamipal (668-627 BC)

1. The tablet does not come up listed in that collection
2. The quotes all said it was from a 2800BC tablet not 668-627BC
3. This project was started in 2001 and the publications on the collection have been after that date so how are people quoting it from the 40's, 50's, and Asimov in 79?
4. The books at your first link are just supposed to be for entertainment I think and are listed under humor.

Anyone have any better idea of where these came from? I would love to know where Asimov got this quote since it doesn't seem to exist anywhere else. He is a respected writer after all so I don't think he would just quote anything
Update 2: @JimL Thanks Jim I think you hit the nail on the head. I love the way most of what people run around quoting and believing these days tend to be nothing more then made up stories lol. I hope the ancients had more integrity then that. You have helped a lot with my research THANKS!