Final Fantasy 7 or Final Fantasy 10?

i love both games but i tend to lean towards Final Fantasy 7 more.... What do think?

Favorite Answer

7 all the way. but their both good, their actually my 2 of( if not the top 2) favorite games. I like 7 because of the story its just WOW! and same for 10 but its not as good as 7 is, and they both have mini games but 10 has better graphics. but still 7 is better just because i'm a story person.

Final Fantasy VII is GREAT, but it is HIGHLY overrated. People tend to have minds of sheep and go with what everyone else is saying. Final Fantasy X is a fantastic game, I would choose that one. I love both, but honestly Final Fantasy X is better.

7 for the story and 10 for the battlesystem

It's DEFINITELY from Final Fantasy X...Final Fantasy VII had Tifa and Cloud. That's Yuna and Tidus in the pic.

• Doug

Well I love 7 but I think I've sunk more hours into 10, so I'm going to give 10 my vote (though 9 is my favourite of all).

Go with 7 its the bomd

FF 7..

FF 10 is stupid...

And short..

And not cute..

And i hate man with tail...

Go for FF7 ...

well FF7 is fun but FF10 has better quality and better graphics with awesome game mechanics

but also its your decision what ever makes you happy =P

WAKA WAKA

FF7 is better. the story is much deeper and its a classic