Spain and culture/history/literature- essay topic?

I am writing a 4,000 word essay in spanish. I need an essay topic!

I would like to be able to compare two literary texts, preferably short stories or long poems. Anyone got any ideas of a theme, time in spanish history, or a spanish author to write my essay on?

Muchas muchas gracias a todos <3

3 Answers

Relevance
  • guiri
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Best Answer

The effect of mass tourism on society.

Juan Ramón Jimenez. Just remember that 'Platero y Yo' is not a children's book but a book on childhood.

• 4 years ago

I wish my instructor would do that!! Well what are you interested in? I would write mine on: famous findings in archaeology an how they changed how we live today *or learn w/e* the life and art of Carvaggio *pretty sure he's the one who was always getting in trouble* write a report on how travel is good for someone living in the 21st century write about what your take is on Global Warming pro or con Do a biography on one of the presidential canidates and explain why he/she would be a great or horrible president or you could get creative and drive into the social mythology of modern america..it's everywhere we just ignore it because it's who we are..if that makes any sense you could write about another cultures religion and learn some interesting things you could work on the fall of the roman MONARCHY not empire... starts with the Rape of Lucreatia there's so many things!! what ever you choose have fun with it!!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Two pieces by Lorca? Federico García Lorca?

Two pieces about or from the Civil War?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.