Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Ladies, would you date a guy who does this for a living?

I know i know, personality is what counts, but im asking about profession specifically here. Would you date a guy who works in water treatment, stream and lake restoration, and decontaminates groundwater aquifers?

I ask because girls i've dated in the past became uninterested as soon as they found out im an environmental engineer. If you are turned off by this too, please tell me why

Favorite Answer

I would indeed date a guy who did that. You're helping out the environment and I find that attractive.

Yeah maybe your job is a little boring, maybe it's not the most exciting thing out there but at least you have a stable job. I probably wouldn't want to talk about it for long periods of time, but it's apart of your life so an update wouldn't be terrible.

• As long as he has a steady job, he's alright in my books. In my opinion, any man (or woman) who does the job that is generally beneath those of "typical" workers tells me that s/he is an honest worker. This would generally translate into a person who is willing to work at a relationship!

• bebout

i do unlike blended Martial Arts as a competitve game. i think of it has some use as defense force training, yet should not be hawked for spectators. So, in all probability no longer. i would not rejoice with seeing somebody I cared approximately being injured as a manner to make money or a prize. for sure, there is somebody accessible for each man or woman.

• Candy

Heck yeah, not only would you make great money, but someone has to do it, and if your interested, I think that'd be great. You'd have a stable job, that's what I'm most in it for.

I don't see why they would get turned off. Just don't talk about it too much and you should be fine.

As long as you make a lot of $$$$$ they don't care if you shovel sh*t for a living.

no idea bro. it shouldnt matter because your making money.